Description Jewish City Tour, full day in Valparaiso and ViÃ±a del Mar (8 hours):
Get immersed in the beautiful experience of visiting the places where was born and happen the history and Jewish life in Chile.
Some posible places to visit during the tour:
In the city of VALPARAISO we visit:
* Hill Concepciï¿½n and Hill Alegre
* Soto Mayor Square, Prat Pier and central area.
and JEWISH PLACES:
* The Sephardic Synagogue "Max Nordau," founded in 1916, with the oldest Sefer Torah of Chile, with over 100 years old, which is still preserved in good condition.
* The mural of the Menorah for Peace (in Cerro Alegre)
* The Jerusalem Square
* The Mausoleum
* Victoria street and France avenue, to know about the history of jewish people that lived there. (ex Jewry in the twentieth century)
* The Fireman station "Bomba Israel of Valparaï¿½so".
* Max Nordau Community Mausoleum - Monument sister city of Valparaiso "Bat-Iam"
SPECIAL PROMO: 10% off when booking Jewish Tours in more than one city.
PROMO PRICE: USD $220.- per person (indiv. price for a tour for 2 or 3 passengers) // U$250.- starting and ending in Santiago.
For 4 to 6 passengers: USD $200.- per person // U$225 starting in Santiago.
For 7 to 10 passengers: USD $175.- per person // U$200 starting in Santiago.
Only one passenger: USD $350.- // U$400 starting in Santiago
** It is paid in advance.
ASK FOR PRICES FOR ANOTHER NUMBER OF PASSENGERS
** It takes, at least, 5 working days to book the service prior to the date of the tour.
The tour starts at the cruise pier.
Optional: Departure from Santiago, at 9.00am, and return to Santiago at 17.30 hrs. approx.
Also ask for:
* Half day tour in Valparaï¿½so.
* Transfers to / from Cruise Port - Santiago
Optional Kosher lunch, not included in the price.
Included: Specialized guides English-Spanish speaking guides, transportation and entrance fees for all sites indicated.
Not included: Meals Tzedakah in Jewish sites.