JEWISH CITY TOUR IN SANTIAGO - FULL DAY
Through this tour travelers can learn how community life was born and is developed in Chile, plus some most important tourist sites in the city.
* Short visit to the Civic Center of Santiago, to relate the history of Chile, with the Jewish presence in the country.
* In the old downtown area: Plaza de Armas (main square) - Sta. Lucia Hill (where Santiago was founded in 1541. Panoramic view of the city)- Government House - Commercial District - La Moneda Palace, Alameda.
* Financial and commercial area in Providencia and Las Condes.
* Cerro San Cristobal Rise, Funicular.
* The Jewish Fire Station "Bomba Israel", the only one Worldwide with Jewish volunteers, founded in 1954.
* The Isarelit Maccabi Stadium - Community Center.
* Synagogues (Chabad, Mercaz, Sephardy and the older Synagogue in the city Bicur Joilim)
* The Hebrew Institute (from outside).
Duration: 7 hours. From Sunday to Friday full day.
On Saturdays this tour is not performed.
** It takes, at least, 5 working days to book the service prior to the date of the tour.
** Admission to the institutions is subject to approval by members of security. If not is able to enter, we will show the site from outside to learn about the history, with the possibility of replacing the visit with another place.
SPECIAL PROMO: 10% off when booking Jewish Tours in more than one city
PROMO PRICE: USD $220.- per person (indiv. price for a tour for 2 or 3 passengers) // U$250.- starting in Valparaiso and ending in Santiago
For 4 to 6 passengers: USD $200.- per person // U$225 starting in Valparaiso
For 7 to 10 passengers: USD $175.- per person // U$200 starting in Valparaiso
Only one passenger: USD $350.- // U$400 starting in Valparaiso
** The price not includes donations in Jewish sites. Please calculate an approximate of USD$50.- per passenger.
** It is paid in advance.
ASK FOR PRICES FOR ANOTHER NUMBER OF PASSENGERS
Included: Specialized guides, English-Spanish speaking guides. Air-conditioned transportation. We manage the entrance for all sites indicated. Pick up and drop off from the hotel.
Not included: Meals and Tzedakah in Jewish sites.