Address: Avenida Las Condes 8361
The Israelite Stadium was born from the idea of creating a place where the Jewish community could get back to the traditions and culture of our people.
The Israelite Stadium Society was created on 16 May 1953.
Throughout the years, Maccabi Hatzair youth movement joined this project, and after selling the gymnasium on Tarapacá street, started to participate in the stadium until both organizations became one.
Today they joyfully and youthfully nurture the spirit of our community.
Nowadyas, the Stadium is integrated by 1,200 families and occupies a privileged role in Jewish national life, as a real alternative between the activities that strengthen our culture and traditions.
Its mission is to find and unite the members of the community through cultural, sports, social and recreational activities.